Friday, June 28, 2013

One year ago today...


One year ago today I flew to Minneapolis to have two interviews for Dakota County. My last day of work at the Pueblo City-County Health Department was technically Friday, June 29, 2012, but I had to use a few vacation days to come to Minnesota. Yep, I had my interview on my last day of work. Kismet? I think so.

It hit me today while touring around my visiting mom. We paid the absurd fee of $8 to shoot up to the 30th floor of the Foshay Tower in downtown Minneapolis. It has a surreal panoramic view of the cities. I thought about the last (and only) time I had been to the historic landmark. And it hit me: one year ago today!

My life has surely changed in 12 months: new job, new friends, new city. I'm grateful for this adventure, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment